Monday, March 1, 2010

March Birthday Spotlights

Okay, y'all.  Now that it's March, it's time to get the spotlights going for this month.  So if you have a birthday in your family this month, here are some ideas for what I need from you:


  • Recent photo(s)
  • Milestones/achievement from the past year
  • Favorite food w/recipe if possible
  • Favorite color
  • Favorite Birthday memory
  • Favorite sport/hobby/activity
  • Favorite school subject (if applicable)
  • Birthday Wish
You can post it yourself on their Birthday, or you can email the info to me and I will put it together.  If you want me to do it, please be sure to it to me at least two days before their Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, my favorite color is still blue. Favorite birthday memory, last year, Tim got me BYU/OK tickets and then BYU won! Birthday wish, to grow old with my family. Favorite school subject, still history! Which brings me to major milestone- graduating college and getting a job teaching! I still will have a job next year too! Recipe- easy Huevos Racheros- 3 cans rotel, 1/2 cup salsa, boil down till thick, add eggs, cover, cook till the yolks are like you like them, add cheese to top and melt. Eat with tortillas. Recent pictures, you can find on facebook!

    ReplyDelete