Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grandma Golding Comes to Visit

Grandma came up for Amanda's wedding last weekend.  Before she went back home she had dinner with us at Mom's.  Here are a few pictures.

Grandma was pretty excited

Aunt Marrion (Grandpa Golding's youngest sister)

Kaitlyn didn't really get what all the excitement was about

Uncle Doug didn't either

But Aunt Dalene did!




Kota was so excited she couldn't sit still

I'm not sure what she was doing here,
but I thought the face was pretty funny.

What a cute little boy!



Three generations of Golding women.
Give Kaitlyn a couple more years,
then try to get a word in edgewise!









Charly and David are best buds...
This week!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Rebecca playing with Kaitlyn it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute! I wish I could have been there. I will be this summer though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kota's hair in that one picture is so funny. Great shot, Alison! It's hard to get them in mid-air like that.

    ReplyDelete