Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Very Happy Birthday!


My favorite memories of you are when I would have sleep overs at your apartment.
I remember one time I had just been to the dentist and my whole mouth was numb.  You brought me a basket full of little soaps and lotions.
Another favorite was when we were at your apartment with John.  Oh man, that guy was weird!  And that room mate you had that loved candles.  They were everywhere!  I also remember playing with your Cabbage Patch Doll collection.  My favorite was the on that had a crimper and curling iron!
(I know these are just weird snippets of memories, but they make me smile!)

Thanks for all you have done for me through out my life.
Love you to the moon and back!

4 comments:

  1. Love you jen you are the best oldest sister I could ever ask for. I love remembering the sleepovers we used to have at your apartments. My favorite was when we were driving up late one night with the dogs in the back seat with me and I had a soda you told me to put it down cause I was going to drop it but I didn't listen. I did end up spilling on me and yo9u didn't even get mas you just cleaned me up and sent me to bed...I was so sleepy I coulld't keep my eyes open. I love you so much and and so glad you are MY big sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you EVERYONE for all the wonderful birthday wishes!!!! Thanks for the sweet memeories too! I love you all very much! Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete