Monday, May 24, 2010

Time for another quick update. Brynlee is still with the Bowers. She seems to be doing pretty well. Blair and Austin are in Mesa right now looking for a house and job. I am a little jealous but I have too much to do here in Montana to worry too much about it. I am doing a couple of summer classes and between them, packing, being a single mom of 3 and trying to get everything accomplished that needs to be done for a move, I am exceptionally busy. We are all looking forward to the move. Blair has found a house that he wants us to move into, now we just have to finish the application process and then it is the waiting game. We have prayed about it though, and it seems right. We will see. All three of the pets will be coming with us but the two dogs will be the only ones allowed in the house. The cat is going to be an outdoor cat--I think he will like it better anyway, he loves the outdoors. Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment